Age of Pirates: Caribbean Tales
“Age of Pirates: Caribbean Tales” is a naval game devoted to pirate adventures at the Caribbean seas of the 17th century, aiming to be the ultimate pirate simulation. “Age of Pirates: Caribbean Tales” models all the details of a sword swinging pirate’s life and misses no part of his everyday adventures. Taking the role of reckless fortune-hunter Blaze or redheaded daredevil Beatrice – the player will navigate his sailor in the original seas of the Caribbean, trade multiple goods, plunder merchant convoys, accomplish quests, build up his fleet, capture and rule colonies and much more.
Following his lucky star he lives an endless life full of naval battles, bloody fights, treasure hunt and other adventures, in a world of piracy and sea romance. In addition, the game can be played in third person perspective, allowing you to walk through your colonies or fight with your own sword, side by side with your crew, and challenge every other captain on the sea!
– Successor of the well known games Sea Dogs, Age of Sail II and Pirates of the Caribbean (more than 1,5 million copies sold)
– Be a pirate of your own, develop your skills, encounter evil enemies, beautiful ladies and conquer treasures and fame!
– Total freedom without plot constrains – do what you like and face the consequences of your deeds!
– Rush into epic naval battles with 16 different sail ships with many upgrades to develop
– Lead squadrons up to four vessels or board enemy ships to bring chaos and destruction to all other landlubbers
– Beat different weather conditions and fight devastating storms in day and night mode.
– Conquer colonies, manage them and construct different town buildings and improve their defence
– Join multiplayer battles with up to 16 real captains and prove to be a real sea dog in four different modes (Deathmatch, Team Deathmatch, Defend the Convoy or Capture the Stunning visuals in 3D, play your pirate in third person perspective and sail your ship with a flexible, zoomable camera through the Caribbean sea.