Theme Park – Tickets of Fortune
Theme Park – Tickets of Fortune by NetEnt
There may be a certain musical theme to many of the big NetEnt releases so far this year, but that is certainly not all that the developer has up its sleeve right now and it definitely hasn’t forgotten how to have fun! That’s exactly what Theme Park – Tickets of Fortune is all about, and we consider it to be the most audacious attempt yet to bring the fun of the fair to the reels in style, and that includes surpassing even NetEnt’s very own Thrill Spin in the gaming stakes.
You will know that you’re in for a good time from the moment that the game loads, with fun, inflatable symbols representing both rides and playing card icons taking up the majority of the screen real estate. There are 25 lines in play as standard and players will be on the lookout for the rollercoaster wild card symbol, not least because it can come along in stacks of three, filling entire reels in the process. It only appears on reels two, three and four but that is more than enough to keep the wins coming – and that’s all without looking into the main features on the game!
The Claw Bonus
We’ve never had much luck with claw machines – those ones where you have a minute chance at grabbing a prize from the bottom using perhaps the most badly designed claws in history. Fortunately, NetEnt is on hand to offer therapy for all those frustrations as you cannot lose on this one. Land the claw symbol on the fifth reel and you’ll be able to enter the round, where a prize worth up to fifteen times your total bet stands to be won.
Theme Park Tickets and the Wheels of Fortune
The Claw Bonus is just a filler really as players will primarily be looking to land three ticket scatters across reels three, four and five in order to land on the first of two wheels of fortune. This one is packed with tickets and the more you win, the better the bonus round you can potentially enter. That’s right, your choice of bonus is dictated by the number of tickets you have! Each of the choices are based on popular fairground games, and we’ll go through each in a brief rundown:
- The Punching Bag – This is the lowest level bonus and a pretty simple one to boot, as players simply punch the bag to win a prize, which can be worth up to 25 times the total stake.
- The Tower of Cans – Eighteen cans are presented to the player and the objective is of course to knock over as many as possible. They are worth a two times multiplier each on your total bet, but you’ll receive bonus multipliers for knocking over more than one with your throw.
- The Sledge Hammer – A test of strength game awaits, although it isn’t directly related to how hard you click your mouse or tap the screen. Indeed, it’s completely random like the other games, but a solid whack can result in winning a hundred times your stake.
- Skee Ball – Armed with five balls, players will be looking to land them in the most valuable holes. The multiplier values are displayed on the board and every ball needs to go somewhere, so there is plenty of potential for some truly impressive wins.
- The Fishing Game – Several fish are displayed on the screen and players can simply choose five to reveal a cash prize. These prizes can be worth up to fifty times your stake each and it is also possible to discover additional picks.
- The Duck Shoot – The most expensive game to enter is actually quite similar to the Fishing Game as players can take five shots, with each worth up to fifty times their stake once again. The difference is accounted for by the fact that it is possible to scoop an incremental multiplier as you go, making each of the prize amounts even more valuable.
We also mentioned that there were two different wheels of fortune on the game and the second is triggered when the wheel bonus symbol lands anywhere on reel five during a regular spin. This wheel displays the bonus features themselves rather than tickets, and players simply spin before entering the round that the wheel lands on.
Theme Park – Tickets of Fortune Touch
If you want to enjoy fairground slots gaming actually at the fairground, then you can do that too. As with the majority of recent NetEnt releases, the developer has taken care to ensure that this fresh new title can not only be played online but also on smartphones and tablets for a comprehensive entertainment experience.
The only slight criticism that we can even muster for this game is that some players may find the bonus process slightly longwinded. However, if you’re anything like us then you’ll simply find it to be lots of fun and a key part of maintaining the great atmosphere on this top notch game! As with most NetEnt games, it is a must play even if only for the experience, and you can check it out for free here at PLG or play for real money at your favourite NetEnt online or mobile casino!